What the crap lar..

thx to kaytrieese for the beautiful layout..
she help me a lot..haha..thx ya, my wai yu..
today so sad for maya...she CUT her hand!!
and it is super uber damn gross..
cause her wound is so deep..
she kena cut on her right hand..
she kena cut by the olympic glass..
she was washing half-way when suddenly the glass broke..
low quality la..becareful ya in the future!
next time must ask my mum to be more careful..

then hor must say thx a lot to maya today oso la..
she really really helped me alot during chemistry today..
she is my angel!! hahaha..i love her!!
without her, my chemistry wud just die..
but hor..i love fantastic four oso lar..
hee~hee~(dun angry arh, my wai yu)

today bio time we had so much trouble understanding the fish gills..
i intend to steal one of my mum's fish and then operate on it..
(don't tell her ya!) hahaha...joking lar..where got time?
japanese test is in 6 days!! freaking scary!!
and sumore..when going back time cannot go back..
cos i din finish my practical bio..
had to stay until i finished it..
and this cos my mum to wait for me for about half and hour..
haiyo..so sorry bout the petrol..hehe~

0 comments:

Post a Comment