Hooray!! Hooray!!
I bought S.H.E's 11 th album (FM S.H.E)
super cool! love it so much!!
i get free stuff too! - a poster and a single CD..
wah...and it only cause me RM 40.00!!
wah..now damn happy..listen to the songs everyday..

hoped that people who receive small note that i gave them..
juz a small wishes before the holiday starts..
i hope u guys wun find me childish and lame..
sorry i made you guys feels like that..
hehehe..

ohya..the 'guess who i am' sak me to update my blog..
by the way..who are you? do i know u?
anyway...thanx for visiting my blog..
really appeciate it a lot..

nowadays i dun wish to talk muuch..
u know why?
i have two BIG ulcers in my mouth..
super painful...eat oso made me very susah..
haiys..hope it heal soon..

hahaha..today went to aunts house and we turn on the tv..
my whole family watch some cartoon 'Donald Duck and the dog'
in the tv while waiting for my aunt..
and i love the feeling so much!!
my family was laughing so much..
although my parents is watching some cartoon..
but i was glad they are laughing..cos they seldom laugh when watching cartoon..
wee~ hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment