Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 7.48 pm

Name: Angela Goh
Sisters: 1
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 5
Height: 155 cm
Where do you live: in one corner on the Earth
Favourite drinks: All that is nice and drinkable
Favourite breakfast: Sunny side up
Have you ever been on a plane: Yea
Swam in the ocean: Of course not
Fallen asleep in school: Uncountable nouns
Broken someone's heart: perhaps my mum's heart
Fell off your chair: nope
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no
Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: messy and like a dog's kennel
What's right beside you: Jay Chow's poster
What is the last thing you ate: Curry Chicken
Ever had chicken pox: yeap
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: no.
Broken nose: Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: Maybe
Like picnics: Sort of
Who was the last person you danced with: Catherine
Last made you smile: My tuition teacher
You last yelled at: Catherine

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yeap.i like everybody..=)
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: cough
Talked to an ex: no ex
Miss someone: Yes

Best feeling in the world: being blissful in a happy and complete family
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yea. i had three on the bed
Who do you really hate: nobody
What time is it now: 7.55pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes, one sister
Q: Do you want children: Yeah!
Q: Do you smile often: I think i laugh often
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: not at all
Q: Are your toenails painted: I hate it!
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any clean bed will do
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: doing Account homework
Q: I can't wait till: i dun knw
Q: When did you cry last: yesterday evening
Q: Are you a friendly person: i think so
Q: Do you have any pets: a puppy

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: nowhere..cos he doesn't exist
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : siblings relationship
Do you sleep with the TV on?:Sometimes.
What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope.
Can you handle the truth?: Maybe..but depends
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : my friend and my sis (both at the same time)
How many people can you say you've really loved?: 0
Do you eat healthy? : Maybe
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: never had any bf
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yeap
How often do you go to church?: i am a taoist
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my sis or shi yin
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : mostly loud but quiet when sad or tired
Are you confident? : 0% confidence

no.5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998):
-Being 6 years old.
-taking part in coloring contest
-going to kindergarten
-winning prizes

5 things on my to-do list today:
-Do Add Maths hw.
-Read Japanese
-Onlining

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Rocky
- Potato chips
- dried cuttlefish


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Give half to my family,
- Get myself a Proton Myvi and modified it until like a sport car with turbo speed
- Get myself a medium house with fine furnishing
- Donate to PETA.org
- Save the rest of them


5 of my bad habits:
- being too straight-forward
- Lazy.
- too busybody
- rude
- saying 'idiot'

5 places I have lived in :
- My house.
- My grandmother's house.
- My friend's house.
- Hotels

5 jobs I’ve had:
- student
- librarian
- school prefect


5 people I tag: (don't force yourself)
- Catherine
- Ju Chin
- Fantastic Four (Maya, Nicole, Chiu)

0 comments:

Post a Comment