i am now a happy girl!!
exam is over..no more papers and its holiday time
and one miracle actually happened in my house
i actually clean, sweep and mop my room
clear my tables, throw away unwanted stuff
no more PP stuff on my table
i started cleaning since 5 o'clock finished 3 hours later =.=
can you imagine how messy my room was? it was like a dog's house
but now..it's spick and span!! woohoo!! hahaha..my parents going to smile when they see our rooms =p

and i am departing for kuala terengganu soon..
this sunday night..i can't wait to see them!! muaahaha
anybody want keropok? i can buy for you guys..or want some telur penyu?
hahaha..joking joking..and one more thing..
i am going to sleep from tonight until tomorrow night
no waking up until i sleep until i 'full'
'*mum! pls dun wake me up tomoro!!'
hahahahahahahaha..

finally can online with ease..=p

0 comments:

Post a Comment