happy b.d kuanshuen

first time ever having test in form 6
well i was quite satisfied with my results
today i heard of the election for the new board for MPPU
i thought we were ready for this at the first place
but i guess we were wrong. i am not ready for this YET.

going to school for almost two months now
and i want to say I HATE superficial friends
i really miss most of my friends out there (all over M'sia)
i miss being natural in front of friends.

the last Thursday's 'story' was really a dramatic story
first time ever saw this in my schooling life
he was totally over reactive and he shudnt do this
whatever it is,the incident brought our class peeps closer
and my pressure as the ketua increase by x100
the subjects' syllabus is getting deeper and tougher each day
hope i can really cope with it without sacrificing my online world :p
gambatte Angela!!

FIFA is going to end so soon and have to wait for another 4 years
i am really going to miss it for sure :)



oh yea by the way,

happy 20th birthday kuan shuen!!!
i miss all the memories we shared together.
all the best in your future undertakings
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment